Fantastic 50!


Wow! I can't believe that after 9.5 months I have enticed 50 poor souls to read this blog!  It started out as just something fun but now I would like to think that I am helping tell agriculture's story in a unique way.  I really enjoy blogging and plan on starting a new, separate blog for married life in Australia (title is being kept a secret). 

Thanks so much for following me! I hope I can continue to entertain/educate with my ramblings!

Until next time,
~Buzzard~

Labels: ,

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fantastic 50!


Wow! I can't believe that after 9.5 months I have enticed 50 poor souls to read this blog!  It started out as just something fun but now I would like to think that I am helping tell agriculture's story in a unique way.  I really enjoy blogging and plan on starting a new, separate blog for married life in Australia (title is being kept a secret). 

Thanks so much for following me! I hope I can continue to entertain/educate with my ramblings!

Until next time,
~Buzzard~

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger crystal.cattle said...

Congrats. You have done well with your blog.

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

August 11, 2010 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Yay! But I think you should keep it as one blog. Reasoning...people also like to hear about your peronal life. Makes you seem more real and more valid when you talk about agriculture. Just a thought!

August 12, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

-->