Slow Down Saturday

I've been swamped like a Florida gator the past two weeks with the Kansas FFA Convention but am looking forward to an Alaskan vacation next week!

I had a chance to slow down and enjoy some friend time today when Melissa and  I ran The Color Run!


Things will be a bit slow over the next two weeks but when I come back I'll have tons of pictures of the Alaskan wilderness!

Until next time,
Buzzard

Labels: ,

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Slow Down Saturday

I've been swamped like a Florida gator the past two weeks with the Kansas FFA Convention but am looking forward to an Alaskan vacation next week!

I had a chance to slow down and enjoy some friend time today when Melissa and  I ran The Color Run!


Things will be a bit slow over the next two weeks but when I come back I'll have tons of pictures of the Alaskan wilderness!

Until next time,
Buzzard

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

-->