686 Miles Closer to Fiji

So in case you were wondering, 686 miles is 1/10th of the distance from Kansas to Fiji.  And 1/10 is how much of the cake bet I have completed.  Cake #3 is baked but the Ninja hasn't eaten all of it.....yet.  Just the edges!


This one was a bit of a pain because someone, ahem Ninja, threw away the bottle I used to put the pan on to cool.  I had to dump out a perfectly good Bud Light to get another bottle so I could finish this cake.  The sacrifices I make for love and marriage!

Until next time,
~Buzzard~

Labels: ,

Saturday, July 10, 2010

686 Miles Closer to Fiji

So in case you were wondering, 686 miles is 1/10th of the distance from Kansas to Fiji.  And 1/10 is how much of the cake bet I have completed.  Cake #3 is baked but the Ninja hasn't eaten all of it.....yet.  Just the edges!


This one was a bit of a pain because someone, ahem Ninja, threw away the bottle I used to put the pan on to cool.  I had to dump out a perfectly good Bud Light to get another bottle so I could finish this cake.  The sacrifices I make for love and marriage!

Until next time,
~Buzzard~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

-->