I'm Gaga for Meat Dress

Lady Gaga is becoming more and more popular in my book.  Last night at the MTV Video Music Awards, the pop star donned a meat dress to accept one of her eight awards for the night.  You can read her explanation here.


I think she might be beating Cher out for most outrageous award show outfit.  Anywho, I'm tempted to go buy some Lady GaGa CD's - if she spends her income buying meat then I'm all for that!

Until next time,
~Buzzard~

Labels: , , ,

Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm Gaga for Meat Dress

Lady Gaga is becoming more and more popular in my book.  Last night at the MTV Video Music Awards, the pop star donned a meat dress to accept one of her eight awards for the night.  You can read her explanation here.


I think she might be beating Cher out for most outrageous award show outfit.  Anywho, I'm tempted to go buy some Lady GaGa CD's - if she spends her income buying meat then I'm all for that!

Until next time,
~Buzzard~

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

-->