I'm Ag Thankful

Hi readers - today I am featured on Ryan Goodman's (@AR_ranchhand on Twitter) blog Agriculture Proud.  Ryan is running a month long feature called 'Ag Thankful' focused on the many ways agriculturalists are blessed. 

Any opinions on what I should be thankful for?  Please visit Ryan's blog and read what I, and many other aggies, have to be thankful for.  Leave us some comment love!

Until next time
~Buzzard~

Labels: , , ,

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm Ag Thankful

Hi readers - today I am featured on Ryan Goodman's (@AR_ranchhand on Twitter) blog Agriculture Proud.  Ryan is running a month long feature called 'Ag Thankful' focused on the many ways agriculturalists are blessed. 

Any opinions on what I should be thankful for?  Please visit Ryan's blog and read what I, and many other aggies, have to be thankful for.  Leave us some comment love!

Until next time
~Buzzard~

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

-->